Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Guest Post: Fee Amore: **Weddings**

Hello A Diary of Lovely's friends! I am Fiona of Fee-AMore. I am happy to be guesting over here while Helena is off to Greece! I would love to share one of the simplest and yet a very sweet wedding i came upon that got stuck in my mind for good.


Anna and Chris got married at Wendy Whiteley's Secret Garden in Lavender Bay, Sydney. At 24 weeks' pregnant, i love what Anna wore for the big day. Anna found herself a darling sweet dress from a local boutique and a summery white leather brogue, hand-made in Italy. I also like how Chris serenaded Anna on the guitar while Anna walked down the steps with her dad.


The DIY touches in this wedding are sweet and lovely. From the dainty little bouquet of pretty peonies made by Anna's mum, the decoration and every other details (buntings, invites, tables cloths, cutlery and plates were thrifted, etc) were taken care of at the local Scout Hall where the reception was held by Anna and Chris, to the food by Chris (who's a chef) and dessert (the wedding cake) by Chris' mum. 



All these beautiful, memorable moments were captured beautifully by Sean Murray. I love how simple, sweet, thoughtful and fun (especially with those bright pointy yellow party hats, everyone had to wear!) a wedding can be. I hope you enjoyed this wonderful, intimate Aussie wedding like i did! And thank you for having me over, Helena!



(Images via Sean Murray and Snippet & Ink)

18 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! So lovely to see a wedding with such unique and personal touches. I will definately be popping over to your blog Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO incredibly lovely! It's heartfelt & perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos,the cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute! I love the last photos.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love the photo of hubby jumping for joy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I love these simple, loving photos. And that jump is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww how cute! I enjoyed looking at the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and elegant, the wedding cake is quite unique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this looks like the coolest couple ever! what a fun and inventive wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fiona how adorable and natural. Their personalities shine through! A day to remember always!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a charming wedding! I love it when people inject some fun in their wedding and this gorgeous couple definitely did!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally loving her dress and the whole relaxed vibe:)
    Great find,sweetie
    Kisses and hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely wedding, Fee! Thanks so much for sharing, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! I am glad to hear that all of you enjoyed this lovely wedding, like i do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. sweet and simple..that cake looks scrumptious!


    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is so fantastic. I'm in love! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. loooved this wedding. so so sweet.
    thanks fee for sharing!!!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please, can you PM me and tell me number of much more thinks about this, I am truly fan of one’s webpage…gets solved properly asap.

    generic paxil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover