Thursday, August 12, 2010

Guest Post: City of Dionne **Summer must haves**

My name is Dionne, and I blog over at City of Dionne.  Here are just a few of the things on my Summer Wishlist.






1. Wood Doily Wall Clock from Uncommon.




Those dainty details are a friendly way to remind me that even though it's Summer, I still have things to do and schedules to keep, but at least I can do it with style!




2. When This You See Handkerchief from Bird and Banner.




This would make a lovely gift, but I want it for myself.  I would love to hang this up on my wall to remind me to enjoy the summer before winter colds come along.




3. Gavarnie Falls One Shoulder Dress from Ruche




Isn't this dress fabulous?  Perfect for lunch at a beach-side bistro with friends.




4. Mixed Colors Stacking Ring set from India y la Luna




These rings are gorgeous!  I love how I can wear them together or separately, and the assortment of colors are lovely.




5. Sun Kissed Ruffle Shorts from Ruche




Casual shorts gone cute.  Need I say more?









What are some of your summer favorites?

11 comments:

  1. I love those cute little shorts:) I love maxis in summer...They are comfy and cute:)

    Kisses and have a great day:)
    Love that post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ruffled shorts are darling!! Actually, I love everything. Great post!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the clock and the ruffle shorts are quite amazing.

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to have that handkerchief!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that dress. May be too short for me, but it's great! awesome color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE her wishlist!! i'd love to have everything on it! that doily clock is beautiful - i think i need one in my crafting corner so i don't sew all night long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a great wall clock.. perfect stack able rings...

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the dress -- absolutely gorgeous!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic post -- I ADORE the shorts. I only have one pair -- they are grey linen with fantastic pleats and details, but these? They are so so pretty! (lovely color too)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover