Monday, August 09, 2010

Guest Post: Browned Eyed Belle **Weddings**

Hello, everyone! 

I'm Julie from Brown Eyed Belle, a little blog devoted to my loves, lusts, pretties, and crushes. I would love for you to visit! Let's be friends, shall we?

When I first got Helena's email a while back about guest posting for her while she was away, I was beyond flattered! This blog that she has created is simply beautiful, as is its author. Helena is just one of the most darling people anyone could know. I was thrilled that she wanted me to come over here and entertain her readers!

We all know this little lady loves weddings, as do I! So, what better topic to discuss than just that? I will look for any excuse to browse for gorgeous weddings and swoon over the colors, the dress, or the flowers.

Just for our sweet Helena, I have put together a collection of some of my favorite wedding photos!

Enjoy, lovies!


(All photos here and here)

Thank you so much, Helena, for letting me post for your lovely readers today!!

I hope you all enjoyed this beautiful wedding collection!


  1. Oh my gosh I'm swooning over these pictures!

  2. Julie, great guest post! I love Helena's blog too, great to see you here. Love the gorgeous photos you chose! xo

  3. Oh just wonderful photos Julie :) You know weddings steal my heart any day!! xo

  4. love these pictures! i bookmarked the grey with the yellow for my sister because she is looking for that very combo! we are both getting married next year and have been looking for inspiration! thank you :)!

  5. love it! even though i'm married, i still love looking at pretty wedding pics. :)

  6. Such gorgeous photos. There is definitely something about weddings, although for the past couple of years I feel like I've been on wedding overload. Love that last one the most!

  7. wonderful photos! great post! :D

    <3, Mimi

  8. I love, LOVE wedding photos -- these are stunning!
    xo Josie

  9. Wow wow wow! Such amazing images, that i have to share with my mates who are getting hitched!!!


  10. Wow...those are such a stunning images:) So sweet:)

    Kisses and have a great Monday

  11. How fun! The peacock feathers in the bouquet...what an unexpected and glamorous touch!

  12. gorgeous, gorgeous, and more gorgeous.

  13. These are darling! What wonderful pictures!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover