Hello lovelies, it's Kristin from BonBon Rose Girls. How lucky am I to be guest posting on this beautiful blog? I can't believe that Helena entrusted her baby to me. I'm going to do my best to do our girl right with my Summer must haves list!
I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but here in Florida...Summer is BRUTAL! It's H-O-T and there are a few items that I just can't make it through the season without.
1. Sunscreen: No matter where we in the world we live, we ALL should be rockin' sunscreen. I buy a huge bottle of Water Babies and lather my lil' dude and myself up before we go out into that searing sun that bears down on us for so many months outta the year.
2. Sundresses: I find dresses to be much SO cooler than shorts...More air circulation if you know what I'm saying. HA! One of my favorite online shops, Ruche, has a gorgeous selection!
3. Flip Flops: I can't live without my flops. What can I say? I'm a Florida girl through and through...and though I have so many pairs of flip flops, I can't even begin to count them, my Havaianas are definitely my babies!
4. Lip Gloss: I like to keep my makeup minimal, especially during the day when it's at risk of being sweat off...but I never leave the house without some gloss. Chanel Glossimer is worth its weight in gold IMO!
5. Chick Lit: I live about a half an hour from the beach, so as you can imagine, I spend quite a bit of time there in the Summer. Seeing as I'm a big old wuss and don't really go out in the ocean, I bone up on my chick lit while my hubs frolics in the surf with our son.
Now it's your turn my pretties...What do ya'll need to make it through the Summer?