Monday, August 16, 2010

Guest Post: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland **Fashion Must Haves**

I'm thrilled and honored to write a guest post for Helena .... She has one of the cutest blog in the entire blogland!

I'm Gaia , you can find me at my place Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, where I love to share all the things I love with all my new friends . I love fashion, I love photography, I love weddings, I love home decor, I love to write, I love crafts, I love to bake...

When she asked to write something I had a doubt till the end... weddings or fashion? I've chosen fashion... I'm more in fashion than in wedding, even if my dream is to organize events and in particular weddings, but that is another history...

Anyway... I love Summer because I love to stay barefoot at the beach all day long, because I love swim-suits, I love sandals and the dresses. I love summer because I feel free to wear whatever I like and I like ( a lot) to play with clothes...

My must-have are a classic and 'cause they are a classic I think everybody should have it in the wardrobe...



First of all.... Stripes... I like stripes. A classic blue and white or red and white, I make an exception for black and cream very classy and elegant ... I don't like multi colors stripes...
Stripes for shirts, dresses, pants, bags, shoes, pillows...wherever! I love it mixed with bright colors or polka dots and flower's pattern...

5) Top Shop; 6) Asos; 7) Espadrillas; 8) here

I love flat sandals and my Must Have are French Sandals... Les Tropeziennes, K Jacques St Tropez



Dresses. It could be a boy's shirt or long t-shirt weared with leggins, it could be a flower dress or one color... Dresses are feminine , fresh and elegant...
They are a passpartout... With ballerinas, or sandals or heels. It perfects for everyday's occasion. You change the accessories and it can be perfect for the office, for an aperitif with friends or for a romantic dinner...


1) Net-a-porter; 2) Coast;  3 - 4) Hoss Intropia; 5) Sonia by Sonia Rykiel

Accessories ... I love big sunglasses; bags; headbands, hats, scarfes, bracelets, bangles, necklaces and earring chandelier.
 They change your style and define your personality.



1) headband; 2) Asos;  3) Ray Ban; 4) Friis Company; 5) Scarf; 
6) Hat; 7) Necklace ; 8) Bag
9) Earrings; 10) Bangles

Never forget to take care to  your body... Parfums, creams, shampoo, oils, nail polish... whatever helps you make you feel good!


1) Eau de Rem; 2) Fekkai; 3) Clinique; 4) Shiseido; 5) L'Occitane; 
6) Chanel

credits: some images are from Polyvore

I'd love to conclude "my must have list" with:
must have book: Eat, pray, Love
must have guide : Bretagne & Normandie Lonely planet's guide
must have camera: my Canon
must have music: Jack Johnson, Maroon Five, Billy SimonsColbie Caillat; Sara Bareilles, Kings of Convenience ; The killers


I really hope you enjoyed my "must have list". And your Must Have?
I'm really curious....


I wish you a very Happy Summer!!!

Thank you Helena, it's been a pleasure, an honour and a joy to stay at your place just for one day!
I hope I matched up with you!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome guest post!! I love the striped shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I don't even know where to begin! But I do LOVE LOVE that striped swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so much loveliness to look at... must needs go shopping!!! im holding onto summer for as long as i can!!!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so with you! I love every one of these things, rock the stripes and flat sandals all summer long (when I'm not wearing a dress!). Gorgeous post! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE stripes and flat sandals! What fantastic picks!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the stripes! seems like those are a fad that belongs to any season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore stripes, a nice scent, sandals and all the other lovely things above;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your 'must have' list! Stripes, dresses and sandals - yes, yes! The Chanel nail colour is so pretty. Fab post xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks- yay for stripes! I can't believe summer is almost over! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi to all, personally I prefer the tropeziennes made by RONDINI in Saint tropez in their workshop. These are the original tropeziennes and now you can buy their sandals on their website / e-shop : http://www.rondini.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover