Friday, August 27, 2010

Excited to be at Pepper Design Blog today

 Morgan invited me to participate in her great series "Pepper Design Blog's Friday Guest Blog series" and I couldn't be more excited to be included among some really incredible ladies in the blogosphere. Thank you so much Morgan for your incredibly sweet words and for asking me to be a guest of yours!!
Check it out here :)


  1. Off to check it out ~~
    Happy weekend to you Helena :)

    xo Laura

  2. I just read the interview - so fun. I'm loving all the upholsted headboards at the mo, too. Have a lovely weekend, hun! I think we're finally going to get some sun - wahoooo! xo

  3. Heading over! Have a great weekend, sweets! xoxo

  4. I'm on my way to check it out! thanks for your comment, darling! enjoy the weekend you too! xo

  5. Congratulations on your guest post, dear -- I'll jump over to check it out now!
    xo Josie

  6. Off to check it out :-)

    Have a great weekend, cheers: Evi

  7. what a great guest post :) happy weekend friend! xo.

  8. Loved your interview Helena! Classy as always! Have a great weekend!

    xx Vivian @


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover