Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to normality... or so...


Well hello! I'm back from holidays and back at work. I had the best time, enjoyed some relaxing time with family and friends and some great time at the beach. I will split the trip into a couple or three posts but before everything I want to thank all the amazing ladies that have kept this little blog busy while I was away:
Lindsay from Everything LEB, Debby from Inspired Design, Viv from ish and chi, Kristin from BonBon Rose GirlsShari from Little Blue DeerLouise from Lou, Boos and Shoes, Federica from Sweet as a CandyJulie from Brown Eyed BelleMackenzie from Design Darling, Dionne from City of DionneRachael from It's Simple Love, Amy from ABCD Design, Gaia from Alice's Adventures in WonderlandKeely from luxe + lillies, and Fiona of Fee-AMore THANK YOU ladies I loved all of your posts!
Also a BIG thank you to all of you who nominated me for the Cosmo blog award, I have been shortlisted and you can vote for A Diary of Lovely here. Thank you so much, I'm honored and beyond excited!
Also big thanks to Federica from Sweet as Candy, Crystal from Plush Palate and Dawn form The Alternative Wife for having me guest posting while away. Big thanks!
Greece was beautiful as usual, very hot but a great place to relax and enjoy the good life. I spend some days up in the mountain in my grandmother's home where I had the most delicious meals and enjoyed the best relaxing time. Plus I became obsessed with the surroundings and couldn't stop taking photos of the flowers, the veggies, the chickens! Life in the country is definitely different!






More of my trip this week. I missed you all and cant wait to catch up!

32 comments:

  1. Welcome back,sweetie...Glad you had a wonderful time and love the photos...:)

    Kisses and enjoy your day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back safe and sound, Helena - missed you! Looks like a great tip...those chickens are adorable. We had chickens in the garden when I was growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome welcome back sweetie! Thank you for having me over too! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Hahaha the chickens! Looking forward to more photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back Helena, we missed you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back. so far, looks like youve had a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back darling!
    Lovely trip~ I must say the chickens are quite cute!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back Helena! sounds like you had a fab time. we missed you too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you had time to get away... and enjoy yourself!! xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Welcome home, sweetie. You were very missed.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the flowers, plants and chickens-

    I am thinking that they provide great eggs- and I am thinking I'm going to go make myself an egg!

    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! Love the photos - especially the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back, Helena, glad to see you posting again. Hope you had a grand time in Greece. X

    ReplyDelete
  14. the photos are amazing! welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hola preciosa!
    Que dura es la vuelta a la realidad verdad? El sitio que nos enseñas es encantador. Me he transportado por un momento a ese precioso entorno y me imaginaba coo tú, loca por hacer fotos de las flores, los animales... Y comiendo esos estupendos guisos que hacen las abuelas.
    Muchos besos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back!!! Glad you had a nice time :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous pictures. Welcome home!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so happy you had such an amazing time on your holiday. I can't wait to hear more about your trip - it looks lovely! How fortunate to be able to visit family in such beautiful spots. Happy you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That house is beautiful! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome back!!! love the hydrangeas... my faves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welcome home, Helena!! Glad you had such a great time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Welcome home... I missed you! Tell your Grandma I'm coming to visit her! xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Welcome home Helena!! Your trip sounds wonderful, looking forward to more pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome home! So happy to help you out while you were away!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So glad to have you back, dear -- your guest bloggers were fantastic!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loved the guest posts... AND so very glad you're back! Enjoy the vacation high. Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Glad you had a BLAST! But more glad to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. We missed you big time lovely lady! But, thoroughly enjoyed having your guests -- some really lovely posts lined up while you were away...

    Oh, I can only imagine how beautiful it was -- judging from your fabulous pictures here -- I would just adore it there :)

    Good to have you back,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Welcome back honey!!! So glad that you're back and that you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it. Looks gorgeous and now I'm longing even more than before to go back.

    How your week goes well. It's hard to ease back into things, I know :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover