Friday, July 23, 2010

Bright, Bold and Beautiful

Laura is the talented lady behind Bright, Bold and Beautiful (have you seen her watercolors? you have to!) and when she told me she would be starting a new series asking some bloggers what they considered to be Bright, Bold and beautiful I had to graciously oblige (actually I obliged in a very excited way and I might have scared Laura a bit). So if you want to check it out go ahead, hope you enjoy it! Thank you so so so much Laura!


Ps: I haven forgotten to announce the Studio Eriksdotter winner, this week has been really crazy and haven't had time, I'll definitely do it over the weekend. Big apologies also if I didnt make it to your blog, will do for sure!  Enjoy the weekend xoxo

17 comments:

  1. I loved your guest post - great choices. That outdoor table setting was my fave of your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post - amazing bright, bold and beautiful. have a great weekend!!

    XOXO
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog choices, I always fall for all your favourites:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love love love laura. her watercolors are so lovely.....

    happy weekend my love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post sweetie...Those pink boots rock:)

    Muah and see you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA... you're so funny :) Off to check it out...

    Have a great weekend, lovely lady!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous selection Helena! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura is one of my favorite bloggers! Good choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the link!:D

    Have a great weekend!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great guest post, love the chandelier! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I'll jump over now! I LOVE her!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have admired her watercolours from afar.
    I shall pop over to her now. have a lovely Saturday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great guest post. love all the bright and beautiful pictures :) loving weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved it! Left a message there too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover