Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Two guest posts today!

Today I'm very excited to be covering for two gorgeous ladies while both of them are holidaying. Lacey is off with her boyfriend and his family and Blair is off to Honduras, lucky ladies!!
So please pop over to Lacey in Love to find out what my June lust list contains and to Wild and Precious to check out what I would wear in my favorite cities around the world. 

I love both of their blogs and I'm really grateful they invited me over. (Both ladies have lined up some great bloggers to cover so pop over and check them out during this week. I'm sure you will love them as much as I do)

Thank you Blair!


Thank you Lacey!

10 comments:

  1. Just found you through Debby at Inspired Design and now I'm headed over to read your guest posts ... hope you have a great day!
    oxoxox
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a busy bee:) Kisses and I am off to read the posts:)
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just found you via Blair. Loving your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Can't wait to read what you have to say!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love both your posts sweetie! They're amazing and so dreamy and inspirational :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your last post and now off to read your guests posts! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover