Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Stuff Series **Pugly Pixel**

You know the collages I make, using japanese masking tape, and pretty sheets and lately a gorgeous bunding? You know were I get it? Katrina from Pugly Pixel makes them and offers them in her gorgeous blog to everyone! Let me tell you, that's what I call generosity!
Katrina has great eye to detail and you will be able to see it if you visit her. You won't regret it! Look at the collages she made for her My Stuff! Pretty or what?

Inspirations
Favorite Discovery:  iPhone's Hipstamatic.  Amazed by the demos and rave reviews, I upgraded to an iPhone.
Favorite Place in the World:  Japantown
Style Icons:  Katharine Hepburn and Louise Brooks
Favorite Designer:  Comme de Garcons
Favorite Movie:  Lord of the Rings Trilogy


Clothes
Jeans: The Essential Jean by The Gap
Underwear:  Paul Frank for Target Boxers
Watch:  G-MS Baby G
Day dress:  I'm a denim/pants kinda gal and wear skirts/dresses once in a blue moon!  
Evening Dress:  n/a
Shoes:  Comfort shoes rock my world.  I wear shoes by Dansko and Earth most of the time.


Home 
Favorite Art:  prints by Amanda Atkins and Tuesday Bassen
Bedding:  my dream bed spreads are from Cath Kidston
Stationery:  Cath Kidston, once again! :)
Coffee table books:  Print & Pattern, Florence Broadhurst, and Animal House
Flowers:  Camellias


Beauty 
Perfume:  Happy by Clinique
Moisturizer:  Aveeno Positively Radiant with SPF 15 (AM), Ponds (PM)
Mascara: n/a
Lipstick:  Medieval by Lipstick Queen, Berry Sinner by Lipstick Queen
Shampoo: Coconut Shampoo by Suave
Soap:  Aveeno Moisturizing Bar

Thanks for asking me to participate in your blog series, Helena!
Thank you Katrina!! For everything!
btw, you can find all her freebies here

31 comments:

  1. How have I not bought Hipstamatic yet? My bloggy partner even posted about the fabulosity of it! Need to get on that. Lovely feature as alwayss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, love this. This series is so great Helena, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these series helena. keep them a coming please!

    such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore reading those posts:) Keep them coming,darling:) Have a good night and see you soon:)
    I am off to bed:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohlalal I love me some aveno :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big Aveeno fan too... it really is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this series. I'm so in if you ever need someone haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, LOVE. Great post!
    Please stop by and say hi. xo
    m.fay
    http://www.amateurcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good post, enjoyed reading and looking at the pictures.:D

    Suave shampoo rarely fails!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what a great idea those collages!! i am inspired to make my own :) and i LOVE katrina's blog with her adorable and yet beautiful graphics :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These collages are really super!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me encanta su blog, es de mis favoritos y me ha encantado conocerla un poquito más gracias a ti.
    Besitos!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love Hipstamatic! It's addicting:) And I am right there with you about Katharine Hepburn - she is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard good things about Lipstick Queen- maybe I should try!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous collages, and great favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely post! Off to check out the Pugly Pixel blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep these series coming! They are so insightful and well organized. Love it!

    Rachael

    p.s. Be sure to enter my $50 CSN store giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i've just recently found her work through those lovely bunting pennants, and look forward to more. lovely behind the scenes feature, as always. xx, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these SO much, Helena! They are just fabulous, I am off to say hello! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun fun fun! I love her "freebies"! Very cute.

    can't wait to get in on this action...I've been working on my list :)
    xo - jami
    i m a g i n e

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello sweetie!!!THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT!! love your blog!! and great collages!!! kisis

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love how each contributor to this series is so different & has so many different influences...

    i'm doing another giveaway starting today... you should enter. you may have some sort of good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. masking tape is the best thing in the world. hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love, love, love these posts! Another darling interview!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooo, a new-to-me blog to love!

    I really like her collage of style and things she loves. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Katrina is such a cool chic and she has so much inspiration and helpful tips on her blog. It was fun reading more about her! These layouts are exceptional!
    <3
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm so curious of Katrina, and this is a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  28. To make it more charismatic you can go for a low back halter neck, which flows deep till the waist. Well designed low back halter neck gown with knee length hemline will surely add glamor to your persona.
    Evening Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh I can't wait to go check her out! Thx for having her sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. love her blog, her work and style and freebies :)) thx!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover