Friday, June 11, 2010

Kishimoto for Anthropologie

Have you seen the summer small collection of Eley Kishimoto for Anthropologie ? it's fun and full of colors with some amazing prints. Kishimoto launched this collaboration in the winter when Anthropologie opened in the UK. It's a limited edition collection with only 4 pieces and 200 of each produced. The capsule collection is produced by the new label EK Jam Factory, fun name huh? I love when Anthropologie collaborates with designers, loved the Vera collection and can't wait to see what else the have on mind. 


15 comments:

  1. Great name and fun collection...Those pieces scream summer...dont they?
    I adore the red dress....pretty:)
    Kisses darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the prints and patterns. Did I miss this in my catalog??

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that middle dress! It's on my list:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave is the middle dress!! So summery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One more reason for me to get to Anthropologie (like I needed one!) XO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this stuff!! So cute:) I did not get the dress yet, I am SO behind on everything blog wise. I did email eShakti though. I need to get my act together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable Helena! I like the fact that they're limited~
    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been SO obsessed with that middle dress -- it's positively gorgeous!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I will have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing!! never heard about it!! love all the colors and prints!! Hope you are getting ready to finish your work and go out with friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the floral top! Cute sketches too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That top is so darling! Love it. Hope you have a fantastic weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress in the middle is perfect in every single way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover