The J. Crew bridal boutique is now open on Madison Avenue in NYC, I would love to visit! and if I was a J. Crew bride this is how it would look.
And speaking about J. Crew, Net-a-Porter now carries some J. Crew pieces, not many unfortunately but they are re-stocking daily, yay!!! We, non americans, can also enjoy a bit of the J.Crew craze.
1. How lovely is a strapless dress with a gorgeous flower detail?
2. Bubbly statement necklace, I love the vintage feeling
3. I asked for my boyfriend's opinion for this one, he struggled to be honest, he is of the opinion suits have to be top notch (sigh...)
4. Love the shoulder and bust detail
5. Cutest flower girl dress , love the charcoal color and the flowers. I love non traditional colors for little girls
6. Floor length veil, stunning
7. I'm not loving the color but it is definitely a show stopper, it was also one of the J.Crew pieces Net-a-Porter carries
8. Traditional and stylish, love the combo, gold, good heel, strapy sandal