Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Stuff Series **After I Do**

Krysten from After 'I Do'  is a real sweetheart. Her post are always so much fun. Her list is adorable just like her. Krysten also started a weekly series  called Where I live Wednesday, check it out, it's really interesting. You can also find her blogging about married life at The Wife Diaries.


Inspirations
Favorite Discovery: Hulu!  I'm a total TV addict and this feeds my addiction.
Favorite Place in the World: Duluth, MN.  It's my favorite weekend getaway place and it's such a beautiful town.
Style Icons: Zooey Deschanel.
Favorite Designer: Yeah... I'm not up on the designers, I just don't pay attention.
Favorite Movie: 13 Going on 30.  I know it's a bit teeny bopper but it makes me feel good!



Clothes
Jeans: Definitely Lucky Brand.
Underwear: Victoria's Secret and Target.  Or Bare Necessities.
Watch: I don't wear one but I've always wanted a pocket watch.
Day dress and day bag: As far as dresses go, I'm in love with pretty much everything from ModclothShopRuche and LuLu's.  For bags, I'm a huge Etsy fan.  My favorite seller right now is Christy Studio.
Evening Dress: For me, there's not a huge difference between a day dress and evening dress.  Usually just an accessory change.
Shoes: Flats.  I'm short and I have a tall husband but I adore flats.  Otherwise, I like a good wedge heel or a kitten heel.  Nothing too tall.


Home
Inspiration: Totally Young House Love.  I also love perusing The Nest and different house bios from Nesties.
Favorite Art: Again, I'm bit on Etsy when it comes to art and I love supporting local artists.  
Bedding: Right now I'm all over Kohls and Target.  They have some pretty great bedding!
Stationery: I am just starting to fall in love with stationary all over again.  Once more, Etsy is so where it's at.
Coffee table books: The PostSecret books.  They're a guilty pleasure.
Flowers: Morning glories.  They're such darling little flowers.



Beauty
Perfume: DKNY Red Delicious.  The first time I wore it was on my wedding day so it always reminds me of that!
Moisturizer: Neutrogena.
Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash.
Shampoo: I switch it up but right now it's Aveda Color Conserve.
Soap: St. Ives body wash
Thank you so much Krysten!

32 comments:

  1. Oh what fun. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to have to head on over to her site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading these. Thanks and I will check out her site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these posts! Heading over to check out Kristen's blog now! I am with her- Hulu is my newest discovery and obsession! xoxo love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great interviews. Makes me feel I know the person!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely adore this list!!! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too awesome lady, that was lots of fun! I can't wait to have YOU featured for WILW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um..love 13 going on 30 too!! the soundtrack is so fun to listen to :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sailboat picture :)

    Have a nice Tuesday night,
    Hope xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just checked out Young House Love and I am so glad Kristen shared it! What great inspiration! Heading over to Kristen's blog... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all her choices! That photo of the blue cottage with the vines growing over the door stole my heart. Adding to my dream home archives pronto! xoxo katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing! Going to check out her site:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hulu has been so amazing since I've been on the road!! I can go about my business and catch up on LOST in the late hours :)

    And I am obsessed with Modcloth. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tagged you for an award today, lady! Hope you've had a fabulous Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! She sounds so great. I'll have to check out her blog.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Duluth, MN??? No way! My hubs is from there. I don't think he appreciates it as much as Kristen does. Ah ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love reading these posts :)
    have a fabulous week, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. She seems so lovely. I'm going to her blog now. thanks for doing this amazing series hun. i hope they never end. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this post and all those dresses! Ahhhh!
    Federica
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi darling, thanks for your comment. I'm too old to feel the need to be anything but myself:) that's not what I meant with changes... I meant improvement to the blog.

    Dena x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Krysten is so awesome, and YOU are awesome for choosing her to highlight, Helena. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cool. I totally prefer flats as well (even though my hubs is tall). Great dresses btw! I am so ready for the warm weather!

    Heading over to check out her blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great post. Kristen has a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I read her too and agree she has a lot of spark in her... have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love finding new blogs to read. So fun an glad to see and that picture of the blue house and vines is awesome.

    xx - Christina

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love her! So glad you featured her...love her list :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love her...and she loves Etsy. It was meant to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think we would get along quite well IRL... I adore 13 Going on 30. And Aveda Color Conserve is my favorite shampoo.... Such a fun post! I've added you to my sidebar so I can read more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love that she finds inspiration in HULU lol bc I do too! where else can you find a WORLD of fantastic fashion and conversation and mind-numbing rest?? haaha

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great interview! You have such a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great read, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I will take dress #3, and bed #1. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover