Friday, April 23, 2010

Gorgeous awards from beautiful women and 6th Photo

This is veeeery long overdue and I want to apologize. I want to take this opportunity to thank all my gorgeous followers, readers, commenters, lovelies in general, I have said it before but I'll never get tired of saying it, you brighten my day, you truly are. So, some amazing ladies have given me some pretty cool awards, thank you all!
Connie at Sogni e Sorrisi 
Jaime at La Vie J'aime
Debby Lee at Inspired Design 
Sandy at Sandy a la Mode 
Josie at With a Wink and a Smile 
Aimee at Chic N Cheap Living
Paige at Camptown Vintage 
Annie at The Girl in The Pink Scarf 
Silvia at  Casa Bella Decor 
Shari at  Little Blue Deer 
Lena at Stella Sola 
Alya at Pomegranate and Patchouli 

Julie at Bown Eyed Belle 


On a different note Sonja from Tied with a Bouw and Jamilyn from Living it at Home tagged me to show you the 6th photo I posted on this blog. Thanks to both!! I'm so grateful that its nothing really embarrassing, I don't enjoy that much going back at the beginnings of my beloved blog.
The 6th photo then was this yummy huge Cupcake from Lola's Kitchen. I was planning to have it for my bday, well the day is fast approaching and I can now tell you it won't happen, only a few people will come this time and such massive cake is unnecessary. Maybe next time. 


Thank you all SO much!!! 

17 comments:

  1. Oh my...that cake looks devine. The blue frosting isn't so nice though (you can't sneak a piece cause your lips and tounge would be blue with evidence :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my friend...you certainly don't lack in the award department. I love how you displayed them. Yay for you!!

    The cake looks delish and it is only morning!! ;-D

    Have a lovely weekend, Helena!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the sweetest! Enjoy your weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Now that's a cupcake! Glad you are recognized by so many for the great blog you have! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW sooo many awards!! And you absolutely deserve them all Helena!! =) Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on all your awards pretty lady! Well deserved indeed. I hope you have the most perfect weekend, wish I could be strolling around in Maida Vale with you! :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie great cupcake electric blue frosting so cool! Just to let you know you can win x2 tickets to the Sex in The City offical tour with no expirey date! Over on My Passport to Style. Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm, that cupcake looks positively DELICIOUS. And congratulations on your many, many awards, doll -- no one deserves them more!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on all of the awards sweetie! So well deserved! Enjoy your weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on all the awards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the awards!!! Well done:)
    You do have a great blog:)
    Happy Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Some lovely awards - I'm a new follower, but I'm really enjoying reading your blog, especially because you are in London!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats to you! how many awards! you're one sweet loved blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on your all of your awards! i am so loving that cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the well deserved wishes! Hope you're having a great weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on all your awards. They are well-deserved and I'm glad to be one of the people to have passed one on to you! Hope you've had a fab weekend. Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the the awards, and that cupcake looks wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover