Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend bliss

This week is coming to an end and it wasn't necessarily one of the best for me. I tend to try and forget quickly anything that has caused me sadness and that's what I did with a relaxing weekend. Highlights?

Bargain shopping at Anthropologie, I could definitely live there, 
there's a bed so I would be fine. I found some nice little things.
I also bought a pretty silk skirt, blue, red and yellow so cute,
 it was 30 pounds from 130, yay!


Spring has actually arrived here too (for now) I went downstairs 
and took some pictures of the beautiful flowers.







I made carrot cake, I used the same recipe I used in December to make
 the cupcakes and it came up pretty well. 
Unfortunately BF was hungry and the icing was a bit runny... 
but anyway the taste is gorgeous, and I used my star mold!


All in all it was a good weekend, very relaxed but I'm happy I got to do some nice things too. Next one is a long one, it's Easter and my mom is coming so should be good times!

10 comments:

  1. I totally hear what your saying about living at Anthropologie! We could be roomies. I love that store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your star cake!! I'd like some fun cake tins (or maybe I should say silicon molds?!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness those flowers are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had such a lovely weekend. I love Anthropologie as well esp the scented candles they got and gorgeous dresses. Been to the store in Chelsea?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are goooorrrgeous! I hope you're having a lovely Sunday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous weekend! The flowers are just gorgeous- we don't have too many yet...hopefully soon! Also love your Anthro buys :) Have a good rest of your Sunday, Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracias por tus comentarios
    y por toda la inspiraciĆ³n de bodas que hay en tu blog
    la tienda de los papeles es IMPRESIONANTE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could EASILY live at Anthro. They have some fabulously soft couches at the one I frequent, so there would be absolutely no reason NOT to live there! And I love those flowers -- so colorful!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had such a wonderful weekend. Sounds perfect to me...I'd take it in a second! :)

    Those flowers are gorge & what great scores at Anthro!!!

    Hope you have a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the necklace you found with the floppy flowers. Gorgeous. And your flower photos made me feel happy! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover