Monday, March 22, 2010

Vera oh Vera

I absolutely felt in love with this "We Love Vera" Banner I found chez Anthropologie. Vera who? Vera Neumann, yes,  the 1970's Vera, the one with the amazing scarfs. I have been wanting to post about Vera for a while now and the Anthropologie Vera collection is a great starting point. Vera's patterns are bold and vibrant and easily worn today, so Anthropologie licensed some of her patters and tah dah! collection ready!

The Met Museum has also a beautiful collection of items with her prints. I wished they shipped to the UK, I would love some bold Vera stationery. They do!


  1. Anthropologie is easily my favorite store! I am heading there in search of that scarf. :)

  2. WOW. Love the mouse pad and stationary and things. &of course Anthropologie never fails to impress.

  3. Regarding the skirts... I'll take one of each!! Love 'em!

  4. So pretty! I love that first dress, and her prints are gorgeous!
    xxoo Josie

  5. ooooooh! i love love love that desk flair. who doesnt love pretty cards....?

  6. Una colección deliciosa!!

    Besos guapa ;)

  7. Love the scarf and the note cards!

  8. I was in Anthro yesterday and bought that sweet mug!!! Too funny :)

    xoxo Laura

  9. Muy chulo!!
    Te he dejado un regalito en mi blog!!

  10. ohh saw the anthropology things from the Vera collections and they are just great..had no idea about the met carrying so many fabulous desk accessories...those are to-die-for!!!I want them all!!! Thanks for sharing...I'll be more than happy to ship your way anything you want!!!! really!!!!
    Hope you have a beautiful weekend Helena!!!

  11. I love those florals so much!

  12. Okay. I may actually cave and turn my file folders floral; I've been sincerely trying to keep them business serious, but these are to wonderful looking...


    All this is Grace and Charm


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover