Tuesday, March 02, 2010

{Sexy} Globe Trotting

When I saw the yellow Globetrotter suitcase at J.Crew, I went absolutely crazy, I am in a general yellow mood (I even wore a yellow skirt today), I never never liked yellow so it's really strange. Anyway, so I went absolutely crazy, sturdy, classic, gorgeous (and soooo expensive) luggage. Great british design and a handmade luxury. A true splurge. So what made me blog about it, the collaboration between Agent Provocateur and GlobeTrotter, I love AP so I was sure I was going to love it... and I do, unfortunately, as I will never be able to afford it. Some other great designs, they even make a great decor item. 




And finally this beauty by the super talented Genya Yodco at Stylish Goose, she is Nomadette

Images: here, here

13 comments:

  1. I love Globetrotter! These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly is fabulous but wow expensive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! I need to go on a trip and look so fabulous now! :) I'd even love to use it as decor. I have a few trunks that I stack in my living room now but they're no way near as amazing as these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhh i want so suitcases like that so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful suitcases - but there is no way i'm handing them over to an airline! i've seen the way they throw things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous suitcases always make you feel so glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved that stack of yellow suitcases from J.Crew but I am with you... They are super pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so gorgeous! I love vintage-esque luggage, but yup: they are so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love luggage. LOVE it. And every one of these suitcases is positively fabulous.
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muy bonita la ilustración de Genya Yodco. Y muchas gracias por enseñarnos otros blogs y a las personas que hay detrás de ellos.
    Salu2 Helena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Helena corazón: no se si lo sabes pero no se pueden dejar comentarios en tu entrada de hoy, la de la entrevista :(

    Besos
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love old school suitcases. Those darn black nylon carry on bags with wheels are so cheap and practical. And generic. And boring. I'd love to have a shiny black classic piece of luggage instead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover