Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Real Wedding {Eunice and Daniel from Hellow! Lucky and DIY

Hello! Lucky is definitely on my top "probable" list for wedding invitations and all the necessary stationery. Recently I found out that their incredible Creative Director, Eunice got married in an incredible, amazing, mouth dropping wedding. All the details were amazing, from her gorgeous dress handstitched by her friend and London office head of Lucky, Iain Harris Bartlett to the amazing fuchsia chalkboard where the menu was calligraphed by Michele Papineau
But the best part is that you, me and everyone else can recreate some of the amazing details, download  everything to make the gorgeous crepe paper flowers, the fun crown, the sweetest ever ring pillow  and the cute drink sign. This is probably the most inspirational weeding ever (it's one of Martha's featured wedding and also cover to the latest magazine!)

and here are the vendors (just in case I can't find them when I need them!)

Crafts and event design:Hello!LuckyStationery:Hello!Lucky and Joel Dewberry;Calligraphy: Papineau CalligraphyEvent planning:Lisa Feldman Event Design;Catering & Cake: Fork & Spoon ProductionsSignature Cocktail & Wine: Jeffrey PorterPhotography: Gia Canali and Sara Remington;Stage, puppets, signs, and other wood props: Hello!Luckyand Because We Can;Flowers: Sharla Flock Designs;Photo booth: Magnolia PhotoboothVenue: Wilbur Hot SpringsTents: Zephyr Tents;Lighting design: Jimmy Duhig,Creative Lighting ; Rentals:Classic Party RentalsBand:Jimbo Trout and the Fish People; Amy Hofer (square dance caller); Wedding dress:Iain Harris Bartlett;Bridesmaids attire: Al's Attire; Jessica Bobillot; Menswear:Al's AttireMakeup: Meganne McCandessFavors: Anthony's CookiesArchie McPhee
Images: here, here, here 


  1. qué detalles tan bonitos, el abanico en forma de pay pay me encanta y la invitación es preciosa. Muchas gracias Helena por enseñarnos cosas tan bonitas. Un beso!

  2. Ay, Helena, Cómo me gusta este post!
    Sueño con bodas de este tipo en España, me encantaría ayudar a introducir estos conceptos.... son tan perfectas que logran un equilibrio justo entre sencillez y sofisticación!

    Gracias por el post, Besos.

  3. In recent times I found out that it is hard to believe Creative Director, Eunice got married in an unbelievable, amazing, mouth dropping wedding.

  4. EstabA alucinando con las fotos cuando he oido el pitido de que me dejabas un comentario.
    Siempre nos conectamos a la vez :D

    M A R A V I L L O S O !!!!

  5. Helena:
    Gaia de "alices-adventuresinwonderland" me ha dejado un comentario preguntandome donde estaban mis dos sorteos que no sabia como entrar a participar.
    Le he enviado un mail, pero entre mi ingles y el traductor de google que me da risa hasta a mi....

    Podrías dejarle algún comentario en su blog para explicarselo?
    Gracias ;)


  6. Oh gosh the colors! And that dress is BEAUTIFUL!

  7. Qué fotos tan preciosas!!!una boda de ensueño!!!

  8. What a beautiful and fun wedding. I LOVE your blog and am now following.

  9. STUNNING wedding. Love her dress, and that cake topper = amazing!

  10. I'm obsessed for details and I love those! Thanks for sharing and thanks
    for your help...I found her giveaway!
    Did you find mine? did you already participate?
    don't miss it and tell to your reader about it!
    have a war weekend (still snowing in my city!)

  11. These are so pretty! I seriously wish I was getting married soon so that I'd have a good excuse to look at all of these fun things :)
    xxoo Josie


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover