Wednesday, March 03, 2010

My Stuff Series **My Happy Little Place**

Alison is from Texas and lives in Brazil with her beautiful family, she has gorgeous baby daughter and is expecting a new family member and her blog is the sweetest place ever. Her blog My little Happy Place is exactly that, a place to sit ans enjoy the gorgeous houses, decor, ideas and al her charm. Her "my stuff" is just like her, sweet, elegant, to the point, matter of fact, classic, interesting, stylish, pretty. Please pop over and say hi to Alison, the sweetest girl ever. 

Favorite Discovery:  Blogs!
Favorite Place in the World:  Home
Style Icons:  Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, Cate Blanchett
Favorite (Dream) Designer:  (Clothing) Oscar de la Renta, (Interior) Amanda Nisbet
Favorite Movie:  Fandango

Jeans:  7 for All Mankind (they last forever)
Underwear:  Hanes (sad, I know)
Watch: my trusty guess choronograph (when it finally craters, I'd love a Cartier tank francaise - in my dreams!)
Day dress and day bag: Dress: anything so long as it's a natural fiber  Bag: the pebbled leather storksak diaper bag I've been carrying for two years
Evening Dress: ha!
Shoes: Havaianas
Inspiration: Shelter mags and clever DIYers
Favorite Art:  Depends on my mood, and the room
Bedding: Martha Stewart's original Home line for Kmart - quality, high thread count at a great price (alas, it's no longer available)
Stationery:  iomoi 
Coffee table books: (too many to list!)
Flowers:  Ranuculus, pale pink peonies and hydrangeas

Perfume: Lauren by Ralph Lauren
Moisturizer: Olay
Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash
Shampoo:  L'Oreal Everpure
Soap: Dr. Bronner's - Lavender
Thank you Alison!!


  1. Me encantan tus entrevistas!
    Ni se te ocurra dejar de hacerlas :D


  2. Great interview - what a fun series! I was so excited by the Martha Stewart sheets endorsement only to read on and learn they are discontinued :(

    Looking forward to more of these! Marija

  3. Such a fun way to get to know some of my favorite bloggers better! Love Alison's blog and so glad I found yours now :)

  4. what a nice segment dear! and her blog does look lovely! thanks for the heads up!

    plus thanks for missing me! haha


  5. I LOVE my little happy place, and now I love it even more for introducing me to your fab blog! Your header is just joyful...will definitely be back

  6. I love this interview. Alison is fabulous and I love following her blog. It was fun learning more about her. Now, if she would just have that baby!!


  7. I totally love this series you're doing, it's so much fun to read!

  8. Great list, Alison! Cool idea for a series. Can't wait to read more!

  9. Carolyn Bassette and Cate Blanchett are great icons!

  10. What great stuff! I love that shampoo too, I think I have every kind they make in my shower right now.

  11. she sounds lovely. I adore this series so much and hope it never ends.Off to check out alison's blog.


  12. I love Alison's picks! Great series, by the way. I'll definitely be following along now.

  13. I'm so touched and humbled by the kind comments - thank you, Helena!

  14. i wear hanes too alison. proudly. also we share the same fave flowers. all 3. really. just like those pics.
    also dr. bronners lavender is a household staple. it actually smells like real lavender.

  15. oh! and i love that you wear lauren. i don't anymore...but i used to and i loved it. it makes me happy (and slighty creepy) to know what you smell like. ok then, me and my creepies are out.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover