Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Stuff Series **Mi Vida Bonita**

Blogging is a great thing for me, it has allowed me to meet some other great bloggers, read about them and share with them what we love. Jenna from Mi Vida Bonita is one of these, I found her blog sometime ago through her work. Really sweet prints that celebrate love, I was immediately smitten, first with her work then with the girl herself. Her blog is full of beauty: great decor ideas and fashion. Her My stuff is brilliant just like her and her work. 
Before seeing her inspirations take a look at my favs from her shop. 


Enjoy and don't forget to check Mi Vida Bonita and her gorgeous shop . Thank you Jenna! 


Inspirations
Favorite Discovery: The snipping tool on my HP laptop! Yes, I am a computer nerd.
Favorite Place in the World: I am going to go with my favorite place I have traveled to, so far, and that would be the Bahamas.
Style Icons: Kim Kardashian & Miroslava Duma
Favorite Designer: Diane Von Furstenberg
Favorite Movie: A Bronx Tale


Clothes
Jeans: I love my Hudson’s!
Underwear: Victoria Secret
Watch: I really need one, no wonder I’m always 5 minutes late. I hope my BF get’s this Michael Kors one for my birthday!
Day dress and day bag: Anthropolgie and a Louis Vuitton Azure Neverfull (I wish)
Evening Dress: DVF (I wish again)
Shoes: I go wild for wedges.

Home
Inspiration: For me this is endless, I am inspired by so many different things when designing my own home. I would say nature plays the biggest role. I really love my plants and bringing nature inside makes a house a home. Also my endless collection of design magazines, Elle Decor & Living Etc being my favorite.
Favorite Art: Photography & Abstract, but not limited to either of those.
Bedding: All White bed linens
Stationery: Target or Homegoods, anything with pops of color or modern simplicity.
Coffee table books: Domino & Modern Ecclectic
Flowers: Dahlia’s, orchids, & peonies

Beauty
Perfume: Ralph
Moisturizer: Cetaphil w/ SPF 15
Mascara: Lash Blast by Cover Girl
Shampoo: Currently Catwalk, but I always switch it up.
Soap: Dove cucumber body wash…love!



Helena, thank you so much for thinking of me! I truly enjoyed pulling all of this together to share.
Xo
Jenna

22 comments:

  1. Bonita inspiración, voy a cotillear un poco sobre algunas cositas y voy a pasarme ya por el blog de Mi vida bonita. Besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have u ever tried Ylang-ylang Myrrh from bath & body works? It is so yummy i could drink it! it's a discontinued frangrance, but is available online. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that mascara! Sadly it took me a month to realize I'm allergic to it, so bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first print is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy bonito el blog de María bonita, me lo he guardado para verlo con detenimiento cuando tenga tiempo que ahora ando un poco liadilla. Muchas gracias por el descubrimiento.
    Vaya paraíso en Corfú nos has puesto, para morirse de envidia.
    Muchos besos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ajaja he puesto María bonita en vez de Mi vida bonita.... esque estoy acelerada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful post darling!!
    Thank you darling for being always so kind!
    Have a nice day,
    Federica.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a massive list, darling :)
    have a lovely day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I also love wedges, Mira Duma's style and that watch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really is so much fun meeting other friends through blogging.

    I really enjoy finding out about other bloggers out there. Fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for introducing us to Jenna! Love reading these :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does Kim ever look bad?? Love her glasses! And that white watch? FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gracias por darnos a conocer "mi vida bonita"
    iAhora mismo me paso a ver su blog!
    Besitos guapa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful post. No surprise seeing as her blog is so lovely as well. LOVE that MK watch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what so many pretty things to look at in this post! Love it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore those cards, what talent! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful list. She has great taste. I'm off to check out her blog. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. THANKS SO MUCH HELENA and bloggers!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome interview. i adore her + her style!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. "mi vida bonita" means "my lovely life" did you know it ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover