Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Stuff Series **Everything Fabulous**

You might know Sasha from Everything Fabulous, she is very fabulous, her blog is full of eye candy, she has great taste and is a real star. An Argentinean mom with gorgeous boys who lives in the States. Sasha is really sweet and has that thing that many of us like, she has a latin classic flare mixed with an american air, she has me drooling. You will see from her blog and also from her My stuff how amazing she is and how inspired she is by her roots and I absolutely love that, we should always remember our roots and where wecome from. Pop over and say hi, you really won't regret it. Thank you Sasha, gracias!

Favorite Discovery: that I set my own limitations on what I can or can not achieve or be in life…
Favorite Place in the World: Bariloche, Argentina (my hometown) and Biarritz, France
Style Icons: Lauren SantoDomingo, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Giovanna Battaglia, Anna Dello Russo & Carine Roitfield, Tory Burch & Kate Moss
Favorite Designer: Stella McCartney, Chloe, Celine, Thakoon, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, DVF,
Favorite Movie: The sound of Music, Breakfast at Tiffany!  for the decor “Something’s Gotta Give”, It’s Complicated

Jeans: AG, Citizen for Humanity, Maria Vazques (an argentine brand), JCrew (for pants)
Underwear: Caro Cuore ( an argentine brand) sets from Elle McPherson Intimates, cotton undies from Victoria Secret
Watch: Big chunky Michael Kors in gold  and also all white
Day dress and day bag: Day dress: Michael Kors, Day bag: Carolina Herrera
Evening Dress: that I use BCBG..that I would looove to use Oscar de la Renta
Shoes: Loove: Chrisitan Louboutin, Giuseppe Zanotti
Own: Gucci, Michael Kors, Tory Burch Reva flats-j’adore, Steve Madden, Coach and Ricky Zarcani (Argentina)

Inspiration: flea magazines..and all the fabulous blogs out there plus my books ( Domino, So Chic, Style & Substance,etc) plus all the magazines I can get my hand on..
Favorite Art: there is always a place in my heart for a good Monet…!!
Bedding: Tufted Headboard and the duvet cover is from Pottery Barn and lots of pillows
Stationery: mine that are engraved with my initials (SER) plus I am in loove with Riffle Paper co
Coffee table books: I Love your, Domino , SO chic, Style & Substance, a lot of country books (Argentina, Colombia, Belgium, Spain, France, Japan, Italy, etc)…Jackie, a wedding fora lla season..vera Wang weddings ( even though I have been married for some time..i lovee getting inspiration from them)
Flowers: pink peonies

Perfume: CREED Fleurisimo & White Love
Moisturizer: I am using Obagi (antiaging..jjaja)
Mascara: cover girl mascara plus Shu Emura eyelashes curler
Shampoo: John Frieda sheer Blonde
Soap: for the hands Burt’s Bees Green tea & lemongrass..for the body warm vanilla sugar from bath & body works
 Helena..thank you so much for this!! It was so much fun! And I am extremly flatered that you asked!! 
Images: here, here, here, here, here, here, here, 


  1. A girl after my own heart! Sound of Music, peonies, and BCBG!

  2. Me encantas tus entrevistas.
    Siempre ayudan a encontrar pequeños tesoros...


  3. thanks for the peak into her beauty, helena!

  4. Great post! Love those Louboutins!

  5. me gusta mucho las entrevistas que haces documentándolas con fotos y todo, además así conocemos nuevos blogs aquí in Spain.
    Un beso!!!

  6. LUV the jeans! Lots of other nice goodies too. I will check out your friends blog...

    Have a wonderful day!

  7. was such a pleasure working with you!! Love all the pictures you put together!!! Thank you & hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!!

  8. awesome post!!!! i heart sasha's style...

  9. Love this series...checking out her blog now! Great style!

  10. Love interview posts! Its nice to read about other bloggers & get a bit of insight into their daily lives.

  11. so cool! heading over there now!

  12. I love her blog! And she has great taste! :)

  13. Fantastic interview!
    Sasha has incredible taste - love that she included Lauren Santo Domingo!

  14. oh I love Sasha, she's the sweetest girl out there :))

  15. I've visitedher blog, she is super cool and you've been so nice to introduce her to us!

  16. darn it, now I have another beautiful blog to follow:-)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover