Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Stuff Series **Blushing and Sweet**

Marie is a real sweetheart, with capital S. Her blog is Blushing and Sweet where she shares everything that inspires her and what can I say everything that inspires her also inspires me so I'm so honored to consider her a blog-friend, a real one. Don't forget to check out Marie's blog, you won't regret it, trust me. Marie, merci beaucoup darling!



Inspirations
Favorite Discovery: Recently, blogging and all the lovely bloggers I've been meeting!
Favorite Place in the World: It has to be home. Otherwise, the beach. :)
Style Icons: Sienna Miller, Jennifer Aniston to name a couple
Favorite Designer: Definitely Michael Kors
Favorite Movie: Movies that make me laugh and cry. I love romantic comedies like 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days'. 

Clothes
JeansZara
Underwear: Colorful, comfortable and feminine. 
Watch: Don't wear one
Day dress and day bag: I love flowy and feminine knee-length dresses. In summer I love to wear white and yellow. I like soft leather and am usually wearing a medium to large-sized hobo to carry all my 'stuff'!
Evening Dress: I rarely wear evening dresses..but I love flowy and romantic dresses, particularly Grecian style.
Shoes: I'm all about flats these days...and I love to wear a sexy peep toe at night :) 

Home
Favorite Art: Anything that is beautiful and touching
Bedding: Egyptian cotton sheets, cozy and fluffy duvets. 
Stationery: I pick up pretty stationery wherever I am, so hard to pick just one. 
Coffee table books: Books that take you away to homes from around the world
Flowers: Ranunculus


Beauty
Moisturizer: Nothing fancy, Neutrogena Moisture
Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash
Shampoo: Aveda Brilliant Shampoo
SoapBath and Body Works Nectarine Mint and Warm Vanilla Sugar, Dove and body washes that have soothing scents.

Marie, Thank you so so much!

17 comments:

  1. I'm waiting to move into a new apt at the moment, & this post made me dream of a new bed!LLGxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué fotos tan chulas Helena...me gusta Sienna...y esas flores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¿ranúnculus???no las he visto al natural..son preciosas!!aunque sigo fiel a mis peonias!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy bonita la entrevista y las fotos. Muchas gracias Helena por descubrirnos "nuevos mundos".
    Bsos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! Beautiful photos.... love that headboard with the white bedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to sip on a mojito in that outdoor room you posted. so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful photos! Love that MK dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post, as usual! Such great photos...that bed!!!! Happy Wednesday, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another fabulous post. I love reading these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic post!! these are so fun!!! Happy Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE Ranunculus flowers... I also LOVE Sienna Miller... she is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing! I'll be checking out your friends blog...

    ReplyDelete
  12. she has brilliant taste this girl. Just checked out her blog and loved it.

    Hope you are having a good mid-week Helena darling.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful post! I love the pink rannuculus! I love Jennifer's casual style! She always looks lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jen and Sienna are my fav too!
    love their style, classy but unique|

    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cool living style! The bed is amazing!!!
    Greetings from Berlin
    J&V

    http://midnightcouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. just found your blog, and this is such a cool series! clever clever. glad to have found you. i'm following, and i don't do that very often these days :)...my reader is getting too full! yours was so lovely i simply couldn't pass it up though!

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover