Thursday, March 11, 2010

Merci Liberty

The Liberty collection for Target is all the rage at the moment, for a reason of course. Apparently they will be selling some pieces in their London Shop Too, yay for us Londoners! Bu today I wanted to show you something else. Liberty has also teamed up with Parisian concept store Merci-Merci to create a unique collection of everyday items with their gorgeous classic prints. They have mugs, envelopes, cushions covers, makeup bags, napkins, and some nice clothes for kids and adults. It's worth checking it out.



Merci-Merci is a concept store in Paris run by  Marie France et Bernard Cohen, brains behind too cute kids store Bonpoint. The store itself is amazing, they sell everything, from books to flowers, from clothes to home  furnishing, absolutely stunning space! And the best part of it, if I’m not mistaken, all their revenue goes to charity to help kids in Madagascar. 

Images: Liberty and here 

15 comments:

  1. I JUST saw a commercial for this today! It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome!! Thanks for passing the news on.

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the pieces at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute -- I love the pillows!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know I'm CRAZY about Liberty's and now even more so. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i HEART Merci! it was the one thing on my to do list when I went to Paris last November and it did not disappoint. Since visiting I have told all of my friends it is a MUST see!

    xoxo

    Rebecca June

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me parece una maravillosa iniciativa y una colección deliciosa.
    Gracias Helena :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta la maleta de flores pero me daría pena llevarla a un aeropuerto igual te la devuelven hecha un churro. La tienda Merci-Merci preciosa.
    Un beso Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Looks like a fantastic store!
    Another beautiful giveaway on Sweet as a Candy tomorrow, don't miss it :-)
    Federica
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dream come true! I would love to work in a place like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These store looks like dreams. And I need those envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jo Helena nos enseñas unas cosas tan chulas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!todo lo de las florecillas es de 10!!pero cuando he visto la mesa de madera lavada 8O!!ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait until it arrives in our Targets! We got J.P.G on Monday, and it's been crazy in there every since... LOL is going to cause chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited and they're actually going to do a shop in NYC for a few days. YAY can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover