Monday, March 01, 2010

Lovely Package Exchange by Oh Hello Friend

You all know Oh Hello Friend you are loved, don't you? If you don't you must go and check it out! Danni is organising the Lovely Package Exchange yes yes a gift swap, a lovely gift swap, I would love for some of my gorgeous readers to participate, I think it's a beautiful idea and we will all get to give a beautiful package and get one too :) RUN RUN, 350 bloggers will be participating and Danni has already 80 spaces filled up.

If you decide to participate please let me know :) Just curiosity and can't wait to know if you will love it as much as I did!

3 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooh!!! me he apuntado!!! oooooh!! por fin!! el año pasado me quedé fuera de plazo!! gracias por avisarme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting! If I'm in Europe long enough, maybe we'll get each other. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover