Friday, March 12, 2010


I just came across these and I couldn’t not post them. I just couldn't resist. Eclipse was probably my favourite book so I can’t wait to watch the film in June. Is anyone else as excited as I am?
Images: Instyle


  1. I admit I'm in love with that book as well.

  2. YES! I loved Eclipse, too, and this movie should be much better than the last. So far the movies really haven't stacked up to the books IMO.

  3. as i scrolled through these i thought "aww what an adorable set of shots - like engagement photos, so romantic." then i got to the last one and burst into laughter. awesome.

  4. i can't get into the series but my friends that have LOVE it!

    i do like these pics though!

  5. saw the preview yesterday! great pics!!! and liek Mel said, pretty 'engagement photo-ish'... i may use them for inspiration, I'm sure my couples will love it :)

  6. I'm passing along the Happiness 101 award to you! Check my blog for details!! :)

  7. These are so gorgeous. I'm excited, although the trailer made me a little worried - Bella's look wig looks a little bit ridiculous, but hopefully it's ok when the movie comes out.
    New Moon was my favourite book, and I wasn't 100% happy with the movie, but hey, they've got a LOT of fans to please so it must be difficult for them...

  8. Well I have to say that Twilight was my favorite book, followed by Breaking Dawn...and then Eclipse. I just loved the whole series though!!! Can't say I'm as big of a fan of the movies, but I'll watch everyone a million times! And I was always staunchly Team Edward, but seeing New Moon made me understand how I could jump on the Team Jacob bandwagon! Even though I guess I'm old enough to be his mother. Is that so wrong????

    Great Pics!!!

    Happy Saturday Sharefest!!!!

    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner

  9. I think I must be one of the only people in the world who isn't into Twilight but my 2 younger sisters are totally into everything about it-they will love this post!

    Thanks for visiting today and Happy SITS Saturday. I can't wait to come back and visit your blog again soon-I LOVE it!

    Best wishes,

  10. ME! I didn't particularly enjoy the series but I loved. that. book. My heart broke for jacob...

  11. oops, forgot to say...

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest. :)

  12. Happy Saturday Sharefest. Thanks for posting those pics. My daughter got me hooked on Twilight. I watched the movie first. Now trying to read the books. I just don't have enough time in the day and I don't want to put them down LOL

  13. Love these pictures! I have a hard time choosing between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn as my favorite book in the series. Cannot wait for the movie! xo


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover