Monday, March 22, 2010

Beautiful silk flowers

Joy at Oh! Joy recently did a real pretty photoshoot, styled by Mrs. Lillien and shot by  Bonnie Tsang. I love these three ladies. Joy looks truly gorgeous and the styling has me swooning. I love all the details and especially the gorgeous corset she is wearing which is by Ban.do. I didn't know about them and checked them out. Stunning headbands, belts, and absolutely out of this world corsages. The corsages are made with vintage silk flowers and can be worn in several different ways, be inspired! Me want, terribly.   


14 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous! Great way to add a pop of color to something.
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want... beautiful to add some spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...perfect for spring!

    btw, I replied to your email!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous. I have a ton that I need to make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I want too!!! They're so lovely!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, they are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Bando - especially their wedding hairbands.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! I wonder if she makes them for hair pieces, too?! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore Ban.Do. Totally and utterly love them :) What gorgeous work they do! Cute post lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ban.do is one of my fav website! I love to create my own headband but it's really nothing compared to them!
    They are great like those silk flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are so gorgeous, that first one is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, those flowers are so lovely! I love silk.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover