Sunday, February 07, 2010

Viviana's gorgeousness

A couple of weeks back I posted about italian women I don't know if you remember. Well the woman in the middle of that picture is Anna Dello Russo, Vogue Nippon Fashion Director at large. A very stylish woman indeed, very chic, very daring and very colorful. And very influential. Apparently she prepares her outfits for Sashion weeks 6 months in advance, she edits them and has around 90 outfits for each fashion week, not bad! There's a great interview here. She has two assistant, italian of course, and one of them is the gorgeous Viviana Volpicella, who does fashion just as well as her mentor, to me even better ( I guess it's an age issue). She combines colors in an OMG way, she is gorgeous, smiles and makes us all go swoon! Style crush! What do you think?

Images: here, here, here, here


  1. I love the heart shaped sunglasses! And the orange and turquoise outfit.

  2. Viviana in gorgeous and I LOVE her style!!
    Hope your weekend was great!
    Happy new week,

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. Oh to be beautiful and stylish! absolutely lovely!
    Have a great week dear!


  5. si Helena, una chica super estilosa!!y menuda sonrisa!!!

  6. Love Viviana's style. She pulls off that last shirt with aplomb!

  7. I love her style! And I agree that she pulls it off even better than her boss! :)

    Hope you had a lovely weekend. And you're right, the countdown to the next one has begun. I LOVE your outlook! :)

  8. gorgeous! i love that yellow blouse!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover