Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sundance

We all know it, award season is here, Golden Globes, BAFTAs and the Oscard soon. But there is also Sundance, Robert Redford's idea to promote young actors (I guess those times WERE actually different). Up there in the mountains of Utah the look teen in is not a Marchesa or Valentino gown but comfortable and warm clothes without  forgetting style and glamour. I love Michelle Wiliams' look. She looks amazingly cool, sweet, cute, pretty, warm, chic, anything else?

Images: Instyle 

13 comments:

  1. Love her look too! I want to see that movie w/ her and Ryan Gosling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard she's dating Ryan Gosling now...wonder if its just a publicity thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle always looks adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Michelle Williams always looks quite lovely. And it's so hard to balance looking warm and chic -- bravo to her!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks divine! So casually genuine...amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks great. She has a natural glow to her that just exudes of the screen and in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. I always love the pics that come out of Sundance when the stars look so down to earth and casual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you mentioned Sundance. I live 2 miles away from it. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only is Michelle Williams very pretty she is also incredible talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's so beautiful; :) did you hear Sundance is in London this year? very excited :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover