Friday, February 12, 2010

New Shop Crush

I have a new shop crush, I was introduced to Ruche by Christina at Down and Out Chic when she did her "My Stuff". I just had a look and I'm wanting everything! Money doesn't grow up on trees, does it?
And the best: they have affordable international shipping, yay!


  1. Christina is fantastic and I love her blog... how much do you love Anthropologie?
    Ruche is great but I bet you love Anthro too!
    Have a great weekend and happy valentine's day!

  2. Precioso el top rosa y marrón!!no conozco ese blog asi que aprovecho para darme una vuelta!!
    Good night guapa!!!!!!!!!

  3. These are very pretty. I love their clothes.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

  4. Ruche is pretty awesome and so well priced! Are you in the UK?

  5. Yay I totally love Ruche. The clothes are SO cute and affordable!

  6. i love that ruffled scarf! i love these clothes! i'll definatly check them out!

  7. Everything here is gorgeous -- especially love the bracelet and scarf. Can't wait to check it out!
    Also, I've passed on an award to you!
    xxoo Josie

  8. Wow!! Question for you? Do you know any online boutiques that ship to the US for home apparel? You always have the best sites for shopping...
    P.S Love la Duree!!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover