Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Makeoooover

As I told you yesterday, this is still me just prettier. A Diary of Lovely had a makeover and I couldn’t be happier. It was something I had been wanting for months, I wasn't very happy with the previous layout as it didn't allow me to do many things I wanted (big pictures, nicely stacked buttons etc etc) and I wanted something custom, made for me especially (me, me, me) and something that would really be me. I think we got it, Carrie from Sweet Faerie Designs has been honestly a star, super quick and super helpful.
Me: Carrie I want this, this, this but I’m not sure how
Carrie: no problem
Me: Carrie, can we have this bigger, that smaller, this on the right that on the left, is it possible?
Carrie: Yes, no problem.
That’s how I like to work! I really like the header, love it actually and the font we used. And I really wanted a white background to emphasize everything else (mainly all the images). I did a bit of decluterring, BUT my blogroll and wedding blogroll are still here! Just pop in on the “My daily Routine” on the right, there you can also find a couple of extras if you feel in the mood of getting to know me a bit better J
You can also email me, and go to my favourites (which actually is my Tumblr collection, I really hope you like it).
I even have a button, ooooh my! Happiness! You can grab it if you want, and trust me, you will make me so happy!
I really really hope you like it, I’d love to hear your opinion, many of you have already given it, and I’m so grateful, this blog and all the people I'm meeting have changed my life. THANKS!
Pop over at Sweet Fairie Designs and check carrie, she is trully a super talented professional and I’m sure you won’t regret it. Thanks you, Carrie!
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Helena: The blog looks wonderful! Carrie did my last makeover, and yes, she is an absolute charm to work with! I'm so glad it all worked out just as you imagined!

    Best,
    alison g.
    MLHP

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice. The colors are inviting and I love the Mendela quote! xoxo Jolie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look! Congrats!!! And I will definitely grab your button :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! And I can't wait for more :)
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks very nice...i like your choice of colors! happy wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little jealous I have to say. Custom blog-nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so very welcome Helena! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I'm happy that you are happy!

    xoxo
    Best,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the makeover, especially the header! i've been looking for someone to give mine a little facelift and i'm definitely going to check out her other work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhhh I love it! y añado que me tienes absolutamente enganchada a tu tumblr ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helena darling I love the make over. Well done Carrie.
    ps. I missed you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Verrryy nice Helena!!!!! Wow what a pleasant surprise!!!! Love it xoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new look!!! Fantastic! It is very pleasing to the eye and easy to read!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover