Thursday, February 25, 2010

Julene made it again

I blogged about Julene and Made by Julene here, Julene makes paper cut beauties. I had a really bad crush back then. Recently she launched her cities collection. London, Paris and New York. I'm really after the London one with the mythic "Mind The Gap". Granted it's not cheap cheap but think what an amazing gift it would make.


  1. Fantastic!
    Hugs from Italy,

  2. These are so cute! I wonder if she'd do a Boston one :)

  3. I have a crush on Ny!
    I'm thinking it would be a great gift for my new apart!

  4. I love the Bright Lights Big City one -- so gorgeous!
    xxoo Josie

  5. I love the "Bright Lights, Big City" (doesn't this remind you of the movie Sweet Home Alabama?)
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I am now a fan of yours.

  6. my fave in s the one in français, there are so many talented people on etsy, I can easily go broke!

  7. These are lovely prints. I like the French one.

  8. Ohh mine j'adore!! love it!! thanks for sharing!!

  9. Qué bonito, es superoriginal. Gracias por mostrarlo!!!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover