Monday, February 08, 2010

By Boe

Yesterday night, I discovered an oh so pretty little shop. The discovery was don't through another discover, A Little Sussy , what an amazing photographer Nicole is! The discovery is By Boe, a gorgeous little store with preciously gorgeous jewelry. They have this gorgeous bow necklace that I'm totally smitten with, I want it badly (this one and the Love one from Stella & Dot). Annika Salame is the creative Director and it all started back in 2000 in a workshop in Manhattan and now they sell all over the world and is a favorite among celebrities and top fashion magazines, no wonder honestly, the pieces are stunning. Simple and breathtaking. Exactly what most jewelry should be (and priced within reason).



SWOON

10 comments:

  1. So pretty and delicate!

    P.S. I received my pins today! They are so lovely and came in the prettiest packaging. Thank you so much!

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! they'd be great layering pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous! I just did a feature on necklaces as well, actually.
    I'm in LOVE with your blog! Can't wait for more :)
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que delicadeza Helena!
    Acabo de descubrir tu blog y voy a pasar muchas horas contigo ;)
    Te sigo, y te coloco entre mis blogs favoritos en Deoratualma.
    Xx
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello sweetie! thanks for your comment! I'm glad you liked my cake :-)
    For that pink frosting I used a food coloring.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and delicate. Love the bow and the one with the intertwining rings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty. Delicate yet eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little bow necklace, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover