Friday, February 19, 2010

Bridal Boutique

Yes it's true, Net-a-Porter launched their bridal boutique, and it's good let me tell you. A couple of weeks ago I got an email from them and didn't really pay any attention, then I got a reminder of that email, apparently they were inviting me to a preview, I really really wanted to go... I didn't... anyway it doesn't matter now, the collection is gorgeous, and the dresses dreamy but to me what gets really my attention is everything else beside the dresses: the shoes, veils, bags, mother of the bride, friends and so on so on... I'm still a traditionalist and think it would be nice to try your wedding dress on, no?

And don't forget to enter my blog makeover giveaway HERE :)


  1. Oh I love those dresses for the mom and the friends!! Such great style!

  2. These are lovely... LOVE all the Louboutins! And the red and blue dresses for the friend are so pretty.
    I feel like maybe I need to get married so that I can buy new clothes...
    xxoo Josie

  3. I really like those dresses and mama style too! Lovely!

  4. Love this! The dreamy mom one is great!

  5. Love those glitter shoes!
    Wish you a wonderful weekend!

  6. They have some GORGEOUS bridal shoes and veils, I just wish they would have had more dress selections. There are few really gorgeous ones, though.

    Hope you have a great weekend, Helena! xo

  7. You're such a fashionista!! A great one too!

  8. I want to be the "cool friend"! :)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover