Thursday, February 04, 2010

Ahead her time: Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti

Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti is a style icon, a visionaire and a beautiful woman. She is the founder of absolutely beautiful Vivre and she was called the "mail order magnate" by Time magazine. Eva was an investment banker and she claims didn't understand how a wealthy country like the United States didn't have a good knowledge and exposure to luxury brands (we are talking about 15 years back). There's a great interview at All the Best that gives a bit more insight into Eva's life. Some years ago she also opened a shop, ESCAPE by Vivre, at the so luxurious resort The Cove Atlantis. Eva is a true visionaire.
This gorgeous lady has also one of the most amazing walk in closet and (I'm sorry if I'm not too innovative) but I just can't Not post them. 

15 comments:

  1. Wow looks at all those clothes perfectly organised. I LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi adore this post, the women and her closet absolutely fabulous! Would you like to trade buttons with me over @ My Passport to Style? Sharon (UK) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...could I have her closet????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I think that closet is the same size as my bedroom. I dream about closets like that. (And rows of shoes like that...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so pretty. I fell in love with gorgeous closet the first time I saw it. To. Die. For.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Vivre.com.... such gorgeous pieces. I want to be her! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just died and went to heaven! that closet is a dream!!! oh and thanks for your sweet comment. u made my day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I can't imagine having a closet like that! Right now, my hubby and I are crammed into one little walk in! I will keep dreaming of the day....

    Enjoyed this post!

    Please stop by for a visit...I am having my first GIVEAWAY! It is the So Chic, Elle Decor book!

    ~jamilyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg I'm loving her closet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Le sigh
    certainly a dream closet!
    love that orange hanging lamps as well~

    ReplyDelete
  11. holy closet! that's amazing! those jewelry drawers! Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would die for a closet like that! holy moly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the jewelry organized by colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I pass out over that closet. Positively swooning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover