Sunday, January 24, 2010

What makes me happy today

When I'm not working, I spent a lot of time on the Internet browsing and looking for inspiring things, ideas and something that will make me smile (obvious). I find so much inspiration and beautiful things, some have a meaning some are just shallow-ish... :) sometimes I share them and some others they don't really fit anywhere in particular. SO I have decided, once a week or so to post some of what makes me happy, and hopefully some will also make you happy.  








What makes me happy today
Brigitte Bardot and her 1960's beauty
A statement necklace from Elva Fields, a dream...
Perfect handmade stationery from Alee and Press 
Bougainvilleas and Greece

6 comments:

  1. I love the turquiose and green casts of the first few pictures! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! I enjoyed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will forever be one of my favorite photographs of Brigitte Bardot - love her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brigitte Bardot is "simple irresistible".
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning photos, so inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh i love that greek house! it reminds me of the time i spent this summer in mykonos (and i wish i could go back there so much!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover