Thursday, January 14, 2010

A touch of the Cotswolds

I have been looking for a cottage in Scottland (or a castle as my BF is requesting) to spend a relaxing weekend with friends, to be honest I would rather spend it in the Cotswolds, closer to London and with some amazing little cottages to relax and enjoy some "us time". I'm amazed with all the properties some are so hip and a little dream come true. The Cotswolds is very English, I think its exactly what you picture when you think of England, green valleys, rain, sleepy villages, dark and enchanting pubs. kate Moss spends a lot of time in her 10 bedroom barn. hey if it's good for her, it's good for us :P- Anyway, while looking, hunting for an affordable property I came across this beauty, the Sophie Conran for Temple Guiting cottage. Extremely over our budget but deliciously beautiful.  I love how romantic it is and you know what caught my eye? those exposed beams, I kind of have a love for them. Extras include a cookery class with Mark Hix, a make-up tutorial with Ruby Hammer, or a poker lesson with a professional card-shark. 
What do you think? Wouldn't you spend a weekend in this beauty?











5 comments:

  1. I am really digging that bedroom with the chandelier! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaya casa!!!!perfecta para un fin de semana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, yes!!!! I would spend a whole year in that house. The ceiling beams are absolutely magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover