Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A spanish LA house

This home tour caught my eye because of the "spanish" word (I'm such a sucker...) and I'm glad it did, it's a relaxed family white house, with a kid, and the entrance is surrounded by buganvilias which has me green of envy. It's a 1934 Spanish-style home in Los Angeles childproof and carefully restored to its absolutely deserved glory. 

Images: Martha Stewart 


  1. Una casa ideal Helena!!me gustaria tenerla, y tambien la mascota de la primera foto!!;)

  2. I love to live there....I am ready to move in any time:)

  3. What a stunning house!!!!
    Don't miss the second part of my weekend on my blog.
    Have a nice day!

  4. So bright and airy!! Love the fireplace and the outdoor space.

  5. i love it! i'd so live there. and i'm loving the office space! that would be my dream with all the inspiration on the walls :)

  6. *Drool* When can I move in?!

  7. What a fabulous home! It would be my dream to move back and live in a home like this!! xoxo Jolie

  8. I love Spanish style houses, it's what made me first fall in love with LA. This one is so beautiful!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover