Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SJP and Halston or should I say Halston and SJP

Apparently SJP not only wears these GORGEOUS dresses in SATC 2 by Halston Heritage (the diffusion line of the rejuvenated Halston brand) but it seems that she has been hired by the company to be their creative something, guru maybe? Apparently the company didn't comfirm rumors and will provide a statement next week. We have all seen the trailer with Carrie wearing these beautiful beautiful dresses, now we can buy them! yay! and actually they are not THAT expensive, ok they are expensive but not AS MUCH as you would have thought...  Coming out tomorrow at Net-a-Porter, not a good sorcerer, but I predict a quick sell out.... (also now at Neiman Marcus)Now we can all be little halstonettes (like Bianca Jagger in her white Halston on a horse making an entrance at Studi 54, yay! let's dance!)

Price tag? $325

Apparently this one is about $435, I know, no peanuts but could be so much worse... Loving her Louboutin

The vision: reworked versions of iconic Halston designs worn in the glorious 1970s by Anjelica Huston and Bianca Jagger

Images: Times Live, Neiman Marcus,  Catwalk Queen, 


  1. Oh to have a money tree! Gorgeous, timeless gowns!

  2. They are fabulous! I predict instant classics, too, so if you can part with the moolah, I believe it will be a wise fashion investment.

  3. She's just so lucky! I am loving the house in your previous post too! xo

  4. I love the blue dress on her. I want one :(

  5. Oh I love all of these photos! It just excites me even more than I already am for the new movie coming out! XOXO

  6. I am beyond excited for this! they are really iconic pieces that will be fabulous forever... at least that's what I'm telling myself to justify the need to have that little blue dress ASAP!

  7. They are so lovely and feminine! You're right, they are expensive but not that much more even than Anthropologie.


  8. love halston and i might have to figure out a way to get my hands on one of these new ones. a woman i work with has a wardrobe chock full of vintage halston. she used to work for revlon back in the 70s and 80s when they did the halston fragrance and employees apparently got a clothing allowance. can u imagine??? i worked at revlon too but that perk was gone by the time i got there...{sigh....}


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover