Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shop crush: Modcloth

I'm sure most of you know about the super cool ModCloth, they have adorable dresses, coats, accessories and a super funky line for the home. Prices are exquisite too if I might say and they ship to all over the world, hurrah! I just spent about a couple of hours browsing, many of my favorites are sold out, damn! but I still managed to find one too many pretty things I love. Do you love Modcloth too? any favorites? It all started with two 17 year old, incredible?

6 comments:

  1. Love, love , love Modcloth! And in my experience, they deliver on time. Although yes, the stuff i really wanted are often sold out.

    Happy shopping to you!

    xoxo,
    andyquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, super cute!! I'm in love with these dresses! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Modcloth too. So far I've resisted the temptation of ordering from the US as the postage costs are too high, but these Modcloth dresses are so cute! I'm always tempted by the American Urban Outfitters website (they stock so much more than in the UK) and also Forever21 - they have the best stuff over there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ModCloth...that asymmetrical dress is so cute and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ModCloth. That blue dress at the top is amazing! Perfect for summer. (Although summer feels so far away right now...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover