Sunday, January 17, 2010

Quote of the Day (and award, yay!)

I'm really excited and humbled, when i started blogging I never thought of all the endless possibilities awaiting for me. It's a magical journey and I'm so grateful to everyone who comes in and reads my babbling. Thank you, I can honestly say that you have "kind of" changed my life.
Gorgeous Dena, from the magnifique Pretty Little Things by Dena  gave me the cutest award. The Princess Award, how cute is it? THANK YOU Dena, you are a sweetheart ♥ ♥ . I have to pass it to 7 other bloggers (what's with the number 7?) and answer some questions...

Name and an author you love : at the moment, Charlaine Harris
If applicable, name an author who highlights: who does what?
Books you love: Twilight (yes...), all of Charlaine Harris, The Millennium trilogy by Stieg Larsson and many others...
Something that always excites you: trips, friends, blogs, shops, new jobs, exciting stuff :P
Something you hate: fakers
And this Princess award goes to... (yes it's 8... sorry rules, but you are here to be broken)
PS: Tomorrow I'm starting my new job, and I must admit, I AM so very excited!


  1. Great quote and oh so very true! Congrats on the award!

    -Cara @ Live the Home Life

  2. Congrats on the award! It IS so cute! :) and I love the quote...It is SO true.

  3. love that quote. You deserved this award my darling x

  4. How Sweet! Thank you Helena! Are you allowed to give it back to someone? :) I would give you the award for Sweetest blogger. xxx

  5. p.s. I really love your quote!

  6. Congrats!! And best of luck with your new job.

  7. Yay congrats!!! Hope everything went well today at the new job. Sounds very interesting. Looove tourism :)
    Oh and that quote it great. Love it!

  8. Congratulations! you deserved it ;) and good luck with your new job!

  9. Thank you so much for the award!
    Your blog is really amazing! I'm definantly coming back for more!



Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover