Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One of my favorite AT house tours

This is by far one of the tour houses at Apartment Therapy that I go over again and again, probably it's not the most spectacular but to me it's one of the most down to earth and beautiful ones together. It has several of my most loved pieces and belongs to interior decorator Lindsay Segal. This house tour made me buy the Liechtenstein that is now proudly hanging over the stairs. And I'll tell you what I love most, Lindsay's mantra "anyone can do budget-friendly in style." Love the plates on the wall, the classic coffee table, the bird cage... well I kind of love most of the apartment.









7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh!!!Helena, muchas gracias!!!no me había visto, jejej!!!Otro regalito,esta vez el martes!!!
    Besitos guapa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes it's really lovely. It feels spacious but lived in too. Great style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those stripes!!
    Federica
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh its beautiful and so stylish! i love the robots in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the zebra rug and the white mirror against the striped wall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic kitchen! My favorite part are the robots above the sink - what a cheeky decorating idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are fab..

    I need that owl cookie jar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover