Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Stuff Series **La vie... J'aime**

I'm so grateful to all my fellow (and beloved) bloggers you have accepted being part of "My Stuff". Every Wednesday is really an exciting day for me as I have the privilege to present some amazing women, creative, beautiful, witty and above all inspirational. 
Today I am happy to introduce Jaime from La Vie J'aime. Jaime is super sweet and her list is full of little beauties. Her blog is full of fashion great finds, she has weekly series and is super fun to read. Enjoy and do pop in and say hi to Jaime. 
Favorite Discovery: most recently, blogging
Favorite Place in the World: Florence
Style Icons: Diane Kruger and Anne Hathaway
Favorite Designers: retail- J.Crew and anything at Anthropologie, high end- Marc Jacobs, Stela McCartney, Michael Kors, to name a few.
Favorite Movie: Anything I can watch over & over & over, and I still laugh/cry.

Jeans: J Brand
Underwear: Gap
Watch: Gucci, D&G, Faux-lex Rolex
Day dress and day bag: dress from J.Crew, bag from Longchamp
Evening dress: Ann Taylor or Forever 21
Shoes: Flat boots or flats for day and anything with a little heel for night!

Inspiration: my mom
Favorite Art: anything that makes me smile and/or gets me thinking
Bedding: Marimekko Hedwig from CB2
Stationery: Anything by Kate Spade 
Coffee table books: Influence by Mary Kate and Ashey Olsen, my various magazines & art books
Flowers: Sunflowers, gerber daisies, anemone flowers

Perfume: varies on my mood - Burberry Brit, Narciso Rodriguez, Marc Jacobs Orange, and my new Marc Jacobs Lola!
Moisturizer: Aveeno
Mascara: drugstore-Define-a-Lash Volume, high end- DiorShow
Shampoo: Redken Color Extend
Soap: Mario Badescu A.H.A Botanical Body Soap 

Thank you Jaime, what a beautiful list!

Images: Jaime's own, Instyle, Jaime, Whole Blossoms, Jaime


  1. How I love your my Stuff Series. Great list by Jaime and what a nice blog she has got. x

  2. Your StuffSeries are great! Love this!
    Don't be jealous of my weekend, next time I'll take you with me :-)

  3. Gracias por pasarte Helena!!ade+ de coincidir en los gustos en blogs, veo que coincidimos tb en lo de las peonias..
    Que tengas feliz miércoles!!

  4. I just love this series Helena. You do such a wonderful hearing everyones "likes" I'm gonna go check out La Vie J'aime right now :)

  5. I love Jamie. Her style is divine. What a fabulous series!

  6. Thanks for including me- this came out LOVELY! :) I am going to post on my blog now :)

  7. jaime has a great blog!:) this is my first visit here and i just love the idea of a series featuring inspirational bloggers:) great blog!

  8. wwooooowww the church picture is so beautiful and with the girls picture I can see fashion is for every body you have to enjoy it


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover