Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Stuff series **The Alternative Bride**

This week on "My Stuff" I have the honor to present the gorgeous Dawn  "a Manhattanite, lover of all things beautiful". She is the pen behind the very very stylish The Alternative Bride/Wife a wedding (and not only) blog about everything she loves, from gorgeous fashion to the yummiest recipes. Her "My Stuff" is delightful just like Dawn, stylish, smart and just fantastic.
Dawn: Thank you so much, it has been an absolute pleasure. 

Favorite Discovery: Ginger Fig martinis at the Rose Bar in NYC
Favorite Place in the World: Tropical beach
Style Icons: Olivia Palermo, Diane Krueger, Sienna Miller
Favorite Designer: Marc Jacobs
Favorite Movie: Dangerous Liaisons

Jeans: Citizens
Underwear: VS
Watch: Fendi, Tourneau & Betsey Johnson bangle watch
Day dress and day bag: Topshop dress, Balenciaga Black City Bag
Evening Dress: DVF
Shoes: Jimmy Choos

Inspiration: Plush Urban Oasis
Favorite Art: Impressionist
Bedding: Frette 
Stationery: Papyrus, Kate Spade
Flowers: Peonies
Perfume: Pure Grace 
Moisturizer: Mario Badescu Orange Protective Day Cream 
Mascara: Dior Show
Shampoo: John Freida Brilliant Brunette
Soap: Dove  

Thank you Dawn!
By the way! this is my 100th post! so happy to celebrate it with the gorgeous Dawn!
Images:  Grazia, Huffington Post, Balenciaga, Whole Blossoms


  1. HAPPY 100th POST! It's a great one :)

  2. Thank you so much Helena! It was a pleasure answering your questions. You totally made my week! :)

    And Happy 100th Post!!!! xoxo

  3. Happy 100th post!! that red dress is a must have ;)

  4. I LOVE your my stuff series and Dawn's answers. x

  5. That's a martinin I had not heard of. Ok - a trip into NYC is in order!

  6. I am absolutely obsessing over the photo of those peonies. Perhaps I would make an alternative bride.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover