Saturday, January 30, 2010

Magic

I went for a bit of Saturday shopping last weekend and I would have liked to end at Anthropologie, I didn't... anyway it wasn't about the clothes, or the jewelry or the home accents, it was about the windows displays, I have been thinking about it for days, curious to know what they have done lately in London (maybe today?). I'm always impressed with the results, I hope they pay big money the window designers!! I MEAN... who doesn't like Anthropologie and their windows, I feel like I'm 5 again drooling outside a toys shop :) 
I absolutely love the bikes and the book lanterns!











Weekend!! yay! Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. I know! Anthropologie's displays (and catalogs) are magic.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could get lost in the store for years. and also lose my life savings on a skirt.

    but it's an undying love.

    thanks for sharing your addiction too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover