Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Italian women do it best?

Only italian women can pull out these gorgeous (and daring!) looks! Since the day I saw them on The Sartorialist I can't stop thinking of these super trousers!Only italian women can pull out these gorgeous (and daring!) looks! Since the day I saw them on The Sartorialist I can't stop thinking of these super trousers! everything melts together so elegantly and beautifully, way to go to Italian women! Don't you think they look ubber cool?




I also wanted to post quickly about Craft Hope, an amazing collection of handmade goodies generously donated from very very crafty people. All the proceeds will go to Doctors without borders to help those who need it more in Haiti. Those who are crafty can donate their items at the Craft Hope website, those who aren't can benefit from a great cause. An amazing initiative.

Craft Hope for Haiti Shop Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

8 comments:

  1. Those girls are so pretty and very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plaid pants--and the accessories! Those bow shoes and the green necklace and bag. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they look great. Love the coral and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great organization! I hope you don't mind me stopping by, i love your cute blog design. Very simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. truly, they do it very well..

    i studies abroad in Rome two years ago and they taught me EVERYthING I know.

    They are just effortlessly chic.

    great post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes i totally agree! those shoes are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad to see that others are supporting Craft for Haiti too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your fashion photos, they are indeed lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover