Tuesday, January 12, 2010

House crush

This is a house I would happily live in. It's simple yet has everything I like, the Eames chairs, the zebra rug,  the GT8 lamp shade from Santa & Cole... and i love how the office is hidden in the entry hall and the lacquered red kitchen. All in all a livable, honest apartment, unpretentious and made to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. 

Images: Mi casa  


  1. how are you gorgeous? It's cold today, like yesterday :( I got day off so staying under my duvet. Guess what....my kitchen is identical to the one on the picture. everything is the same, even same red. x

  2. Love the colour of the bathroom tiles!

  3. I love people who have the guts to do a bright kitchen.

  4. Thanks por recomendarme"i suwannee", es genial!!ya he visto algunas de sus "bookcase of the day"

  5. love the kitchen & bathroom and the clean minimalism with bright splashes of color!

  6. Yes, PLEASE!

    And that teal bathroom is to DIE for! One of my favorite colors!

  7. WOW that red kitchen! i WISH i knew someone who had a red kitchen, would love to see it in person!

    Jen Ramos
    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover