Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dos Family Tours

Before the holidays I came across Dos Family, a fun fun blog run by two friends, decorator Isabelle Halling McAllister and photographer Jenny Brandt. They both live in decorland Sweden, one writes, does the styling and the other visits some very very unique homes. Actually Dos Family caught my eye because of this house tours, I love house tours, my favorite part at Apartment Therapy, there's is something way TOO good in sneaking into others houses, NO?
Here is a mix and match of my swedish favs. Swedes have a special style, don't you think?

Images: Dos Family


  1. It's so fun! I love the bright blue wall and all the other splashes of colour. I'd happily live there :)

  2. Really a lovely and colorful home!
    Have a fantastic day and don't miss my First Anniversary Giveaway, today on Sweet as a Candy!


  3. Oh my gosh, each one better than the next, the little animals in the first one, that yellow elephant, the colors! Love this!

    xo Mary Jo

  4. Me encanta este estilo!!muy chula la foto de la pared azul!!

  5. colorful and filled with life.

  6. I love that style...something about the simplicity, even with the bright colors.

  7. Oh yes! The Dos family is fantastic!

    -Cara @ Live the Home Life

  8. Gracias por tu comentario
    Y que ilusión ver que me tienes en tu blog roll :)

  9. If I lived there, happiness would be inevitable.

    ha, well maybe with a little work too.
    such beautiful colors.

    thanks for the post my dear.

  10. I love Swedish design. It's so simple, and cute.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover