Monday, January 25, 2010

Chanel girls

I think, actually no... I'm sure I have mentioned before my love and lust for a Chanel bag. For a while I even thought I was the only girl who wanted one and didn't have one, Chanel bags were everywhere I looked, I even spotted a long time no see friend visiting London thanks to me lusting over her Chanel. Finally, i realized that I'm not the only one, I know many fellow lovely bloggers, want one one day, which means I'm not alone! ha!
Anyhow... which lady you think has mastered the Chanel bag look better? Madame Coco is of course the role model but I think Lilly Allen looks extremely cute and Lauren Conrad always wears her Chanel somehow effortlessly chic (yes I know the little baby girl is a bit of a blasphemy, but Oh my! look at her!)











Images: here, here, here, here, here, here here, and here 

16 comments:

  1. iiQué guapa la niña!!por cierto Helena, te he dejado un regalito en mi blog!!
    Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these chanel are simply gorgeous! It's absolutely my dream bag!
    Hugs
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am, and have always been, completely in love with the red one. I am a brunette who paints her nails deep chanel red, and wears a lot of (too much!) black. I would be a totally happy woman if I could prance around with the red chanel bag to match my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved the way LC wears her Chanel. Lily Allen looks great in that pic, too. And how adorable is that little girl?! Just shows that Chanel is for all ages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So classic. Je l'adore beaucoup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg that little girl is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the chanel bag. get it, so i can live vicariously through you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. swoon my dream!!! i've noticed a lot of girls carrying them too. i was at a restaurant sat nite and a girl sitting on the couch next to me had hers about 2 feet away from me. i pretended in my mind that it was mine. lol

    and i love how lily looks in that pix. diane krueger is always amazing esp in chanel and that little girl is to die for! sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always wanted to the red one that kristen dunst if wearing! mmmm one can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a timeless bag! I would love one in black!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love my chanel 2.55 with all my heart and only wish i could acquire a collection of the iconic bags! lily allen looks just darling but i have such a style crush on diane krueger! she always looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh lovely. I want one please!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are simply amazing. I cherish my mother's vintage 2.55. I use it almost every time I go out. I love the vintage Paris online shop, they sell stunning Chanel bags. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think these bags look stunning on anyone, anywhere, in any combination!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! Love this post...what girl doesn't love Chanel?

    Hope you had a great weekend too Helena!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh, chanel! me want it! =D u r definitely not alone =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover