Sunday, January 03, 2010

Blair and... Chuck

I have a secret to admit... I miss Gossip Girl... when are the cool kids coming back? While I watched the last episode I didn't realise it was the last episode for a while so I didn't enjoy it properly, I didn't enjoy Chuck finding his Mom (?), Nate protecting Serena (my new hero) and little Jenny messing up with her life... I love it all, I might be too old (eeeer.. no) too mature (no again) to watch it but I know millions of not-teenager women watch it and enjoy it throughly so, no I'm not ashamed, I love Twilight and I love Gossip Girl. But our secret crush (at home) is Chuck, let me explain it... when Chuck speaks... HE SPEAKS ladies, he is just too cool to stand I know but all the character is just becoming so lovable somehow... and the best couple to me isn't Serena and Dan, Dan and Olivia, Serena and Nate, it's just Chuck and Blair, and their Laduree macaroons, their Falke stockings and their Agent Provocateur corsets, they are made for each other and thankfully they realised it themselves! yay! 



Can't wait for them to come back... come back soon... please!

5 comments:

  1. I have never seen this show--I know, I know...my best friend sees some serious issues with that. I need to get caught up ASAP

    I am a new follower. Pop on by to my bloggy blog and follow if you would like. I am doing my very first giveaway!!! It is nice to "meet" you!

    ~Juliana from A Blonde In A Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gossip Girl, too (and Chuck!) I've also read all the books. Can't wait for the show to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog!

    http://lipstickthunder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    oh and i am so with you on GG! and Chuck & Blair. my absolute faves!

    i'm looking forward to following u :)
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad to see someone else shares my Chuck and Blair obsession. I am going mad without them. when do they return? :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover