Sunday, January 10, 2010

Behind the scenes

I'm sure you've seen this Burberry campaign around the web and in the blogosphere, the clothes are sublime, and these trench coats? I wish I could afford one, a staple in anyones closet that will be there foreeeever! And Emma Watson looks amazing, she's not one of my favorites, I mean... she is pretty and all of that, but she is Hermione after all... We've seen her grow up in the movies, it's kind of funny to see her all dressed up, she look good though, so good! Here is the behind the scenes video from the campaign, it's fun and she looks like what she is, a young woman enjoying her luck (and talent ok ok)! Way to go Hermione... Burberry has made you an amazing woman! 



Check the beautiful campaign here 
I hope you all had a lovely weekend! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ah! When I saw those photos I thought, "Is that Emma Watson?!" She looks so grown up and glamorous!

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lovely something for you on my blog today. Come see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks great and she and her brother look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover